Newcastle Wedding Photographer
2020 IN REVIEW
HERE ARE SOME OF MY FAVOURITE MOMENTS FROM 2020
Wow. What to say about 2020. What a hell of a year. 60+ weddings smashed down to just SIX. Postponements galore to 2021 and 2022 was the flavour of the year. In the end I captured 3 times as many pre-wedding portrait shoots to weddings. To say I’m ready to see the back of 2020 is an understatement, much like everyone else.
On the flip side I have appreciated the amount of time off as this never happens so trying to enjoy the time off has be paramount. 3 Camping trips to the lakes with the family, planning for 2021 in terms of business and a boat load of other stuff thats not worth mentioning.
Im gonna keep this years review short. Im so thankful to all my brides and grooms this year from the few weddings I was actually able to capture to the 20+ pre-wedding portrait shoots and the odd adventure shoot thrown in. You were all amazing and I am truly grateful.
2020 was my 3rd year as full-time wedding photographer and here is just a summary of the awards won in 2020, not bad considering the year we have all had.
- 2020-21 Top 10 International Wedding Photographer of the Year – Wedisson Awards
- 2020-21 UK Top Photographer – Wedisson.com – Highest award wins in the uk
- Winner of 30+ Wedisson Awards – International wedding photography competition
- Winner of 7 Masters Awards – Masters of Wedding Photography UK & IE
- Winner of 1 Fearless Award – Fearless Photographers
- Winner of 1 Ninedots Award – Ninedots
- 3 Images shortlisted (winner announced in January 2021) – British Photography Awards
If this year has shown me anything, its that I love wedding photography and I cant wait to kick some ass in 2021 with 80+ weddings. OMG!!! haha
See you on the flip side people.
AWARD WINNING WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
FUN + NATURAL + CREATIVE = AWESOME
I capture your entire day in a natural documentary style, allowing you and your guests to be yourselves with zero awkwardness or cheesy posing. Throw in a good helping of fun and creative portraits and you have the perfect trifecta of awesomeness.