2019 IN REVIEW
Some of our favourite images from a very busy year.
Well what can I say but Phew… that was a busy year. 52 Weddings, 355 enquiries, Engagement Shoots, Editing, Meetings, numerous awards and everything in between. and it’s pretty hard to distil all of those things into a couple of paragraphs for a blog. But whilst it is difficult to put into words, it is easy for us to understand how we feel about 2019. And that is honoured, humbled, lucky, happy and proud. More than anything else, we appreciate the trust that these incredible couples have placed in us to capture not just their memories, but to give them amazing photographs in order to experience those moments all over again.
2019 was just our 2nd year as full-time wedding photographers. Yep, just 24 months and in that time, we have really put ourselves on the map as awesome award-winning wedding photographers. Accolades include…
- 2020 Top Ten International Wedding Photographer of the Year – Wedisson Awards – 4500+ Photographers From 70+ Countries. 12 Month Competition.
- 2020 UK Top Photographer – Wedisson.Com – Highest Award Wins in The UK
- 2019 Newcomer Photographer of the Year – Wedding Industry Awards – Regional Winner; Yorkshire & North East
- 2019 Top 10 International Wedding Photographer of the Year – Wedisson Awards – 5th Place Out Of 4500+ Photographers From 70+ Countries. 12 Month Competition.
- Winners Of 40+ Wedisson Awards – International Wedding Photography Competition
- Winners Of 9 SLR Lounge Awards
We are thrilled to have come so far so quick however we could not have done any of this without the trust and support of our awesome couples. So THANK YOU!!!
You have made 2019 an absolute blast for us and that’s exactly why I do this job. If you’re thinking about booking us for your wedding in 2021+, you can read what our awesome couples say about us here and contact us to enquire about availability here.
We really hope you have enjoyed viewing these wonderful images taken throughout 2019 at 52 weddings. If you are getting married and would love awesome photographs, please get in touch.