Well what can I say but Phew… that was a busy year. 52 Weddings, 355 enquiries, Engagement Shoots, Editing, Meetings, numerous awards and everything in between. and it’s pretty hard to distil all of those things into a couple of paragraphs for a blog. But whilst it is difficult to put into words, it is easy for me to understand how I feel about 2019. And that is honoured, humbled, lucky, happy and proud. More than anything else, I appreciate the trust that these incredible couples have placed in me to capture not just their memories, but to give them amazing photographs in order to experience those moments all over again.
2019 was just my 2nd year as a full-time wedding photographer. Yep, just 24 months and in that time, I have really put myself on the map as an awesome award-winning wedding photographer. Accolades include…
- 2019-20 Top 10 International Wedding Photographer of the Year – Wedisson Awards
- 2019-20 UK Top Photographer – Wedisson.com – highest award wins in the uk
- 2019 Newcomer Photographer of the Year – Wedding Industry Awards – Regional Winner; Yorkshire & North East
- Winner of 40+ Wedisson Awards – International wedding photography competition
- Winner of 9 SLR Lounge Awards
I am thrilled to have come so far so quick, however, I could not have done any of this without the trust and support of my awesome couples. So THANK YOU!!!