I’M HIRING – SECOND WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
Exciting times here at Sawyer and Sawyer Photography (SASP)
As the business grows it is my continued mission to ‘capture consistently beautiful images’.
With that in mind I am looking for a SECOND wedding photographer to join the SASP team. Currently I photograph all weddings myself and Paul my Associate Photographer shoots weddings when im unavailable on the same date so that I am not turning brides away. In order to make sure my couples get the very best of my services I am looking for a second photographer to join the ranks!
The SECOND role will involve photographing alongside myself where a 2ndshooter has been requested. On the whole the role will be capturing guests laughing, having fun, varied angles to myself and some assisting.
SASP will take care of the entire booking process, admin, post processing and delivery of the finished photographs to the client.
What I am looking for:
- Experience in wedding photography (Not 100% Necessary as training for the right person)
- Creative eye for composition
- Able to work in a natural documentary/photo journalistic style
- Ability to interact and direct with couples/wedding party/groups when needed
- Professional Camera Body, Lenses, Lighting (Speedlight’s etc) + back-ups!
- Professional insurance
- Experience working with natural light & off camera flash
- Access to own vehicle for business travel but not 100% necessary as can car share
- A friendly, fun and approachable personality
- Self-Employed (You will be responsible for your own Tax and N.I)
What the role will involve:
- Photographing weddings alongside Ray (me) as a second photographer. If im at the front of church for example, you would shoot the bride walking down the isle from the back. You would be photographing guests maybe while I set up a shot elsewhere. things of that nature. Covering the same thing as me but from a different angle. Training provided, don’t worry.
£150 per wedding.
Predominantly in and around the North East (Durham, Newcastle, Northumberland etc). The Lake District is also a key area for SASP and as such weddings in the Lake District will be available.
This role is purely Second Shooting so FULL TIME photographers this may not suit you as I need 100% confirmation in your diary. Role best suited to Weekend Shooters/Part Time looking for extra money/work. Once confirmed with me you’re available, this is a COMMITMENT.
I’m keen to hear from experienced photographers, however my main focus is to find someone who is a perfect fit for me, SASP and my couples. I am more than happy to provide technical training and support for the right person.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of July 2019, detailing your experience, why you’d be a good fit for the SASP team and a gallery link(s) to recent weddings with photos that were delivered to the final client. Full galleries can be sent via WeTransfer, one drive or similar if you have no access to online galleries. If your unable to provide gallery links please submit samples of recent work for consideration.
This role will be a self-employed role and you will be responsible for your own tax and national insurance.